Hypnotherapy

Have you ever tried to change in any way?

If so — and if you’ve not been successful — hypnotherapy can help. Hypnosis is about change and self-improvement. It’s about hope.

Hypnotherapy is an age-old practice that seeks to bring the conscious and subconscious minds into harmony with one another. Why, you might ask, would they not be in alignment? Why would the conscious mind not simply “rule” the subconscious mind so that all is copacetic?

Well, because if one or the other ruled — it would be the subconscious mind that would control the conscious mind!

You see, it is the subconscious that controls about 88% of our behavior; the conscious mind controls only the remaining 12%. Our willpower resides in the conscious mind. When we try to make or break a habit by sheer willpower, we will almost necessarily fail. We need to enlist the subconscious in our efforts to change.

Hypnotherapy works by aligning the power of the subconscious with the reasoning and logic and willpower of the conscious. For example, we all know a number of reasons why we should lose weight, exercise more, meditate daily, and so on. But by and large, we don’t. All these logical reasons are for naught if the subconscious isn’t on board.

So — have you ever tried to lose weight, stop biting your nails, overcome a fear, develop self-confidence, quit procrastinating, overcome grief, improve your spiritual life?

Hypnotherapy can help.

Hypnotherapy puts YOU in control. Even in the hypnotic state, you are conscious and in control. You won’t be quacking like a duck or any of that sort of nonsense. You’ll be relaxed but aware. It’s a state rather like that transition from being awake to being asleep.

Everyone can be hypnotized. You are actually experiencing hypnosis throughout the day. When you’re lost in your work or a good book, when you’re at the movies, when you arrive home and don’t remember how you drove there. Those are all hypnotic states.

Hypnotherapy leads to permanent change. It’s not a transient thing. It lasts. Do you ever wonder why it’s so hard to change? SO hard! Well, as it turns out, the subconscious is at least wary, if not outright afraid, of change.

The subconscious likes what it KNOWS. No matter how dysfunctional the knowns, it’s always preferable to the unknown. At least, that’s the view from the subconscious mind.

The conscious mind is more discriminating. And open to change. But it only controls 12%. In hypnosis, the subconscious enters a state of heightened suggestibility. It is receptive to accepting the reasoning and logic of the conscious mind. It is open to imagining the changed circumstances or behaviors — and those circumstances and behaviors become known in the process.

Is there anything you want to become permanent or habitual in your life? Hypnotherapy can help. Are you stressed out or anxious or fearful? Do you eat too much, too little, or the wrong foods? Do you wish you had more confidence or focus or awareness? Do you want a richer spiritual life?

Hypnotherapy can help.

The next step is so easy. Just get in touch with me! We can schedule a complimentary phone consultation to determine how to proceed. And I can answer any remaining questions you might have.

Hypnosis works. It’s powerful but gentle at the same time. Suitable, in fact, for children as well as for adults. I hope you’ll explore it further. It’s changing my life and can change yours as well.

Peace and blessings,

Carolyn

Sign up for FREE In Search of Soul eBook!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

CarolynJenkins1

Hello, I'm Carolyn.

Things I adore:
Friends. Dogs. Essential oils. Fine art. Beautiful music. Seeking.

Things I do:
I write about spiritual practice and essential oils. I try to lead a spiritually grounded life. I share my thoughts and experiences in hopes that we will achieve a new level of spiritual wellness.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.

Helen Keller